The London Caipirinha Festival 2017 (LCF 2017) was created by VBRATA to profile Brazilian culture across a range of sectors in London, with particular emphasis on gastronomy and cachaça.
LCF 2017 offers a unique opportunity for companies to promote their products and services amongst a distinct set of target audiences.
The objectives of LCF 2017:
• Promote caipirinha, participating bars and restaurants and LCF partners
• Generate high quality media coverage for Brazil, cachaça and LCF 2017 partners
• Establish the biggest Brazilian drinks and gastronomy competition in London
• Crown “the best caipirinha in London in 2017”, “the best Brazilian restaurant” as well as other winners across different categories
• Profile London-based establishments as specialists in caipirinha and Brazilian food
• Encourage cocktail lovers to find out more about Brazil and driving general awareness of Brazilian culture in the UK